Saturday, August 4, 2007

Is anyone coming???



Samuel still takes a few naps a day and he's such a good baby! I don't take the credit for his great sleep patterns, he really is very good...

When he wakes up from his naps he is fine with just hanging out in the crib and talking by himself. When I hear him I know he is up and he is always excited to see me when I come in to get him.

He has started the cutest thing recently. He has learned to pull down his bumper so when I walk in, this is what I see.

Aggh! So cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Those are the CUTEST pictures I've ever seen! I'm so glad you captured that moment! What a sweet little face!
Love, G-Ma

Anonymous said...

Awww...how cute!!! How can you not fall in love with that face everytime you see it!!

He is all smiles and happy to see his mom.

I love the wall color and the bumper....

Ariana said...

Thanks, Yesenia!

I knew right away that I wanted his nursery to be ORANGE and not the typical blue. :)

Ariana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the orange. It was my favorite color when I was younger, not pink or purple, but orange.

It was great to see your family today. Jackie was surprised and to see Marissa's name on the marquee was pretty neat, we did it to throw Jackie off just in case she had an idea....she didn't and she was surprised.

We saved a favor for you and Matt. I cant wait to see you next time you guys are in town.

Yesenia