Saturday, July 7, 2007

sleep


Yesterday we went to Cade's Cove at the Smokey Mountains National Park, had breakfast and hiked a 5 mile round trip to Abram's Falls. It was a great workout and we were really glad thatwe did it!

Panera Bread bagels was the breakfast of champions for us and I branched out and tried a dutch apple bagel with cream cheese...mmm! Now my new favorite because it tastes like a cheese danish and if you know anything about me I have a weakness for pastries, donuts, cakes, cookies....a candy bar? Not really. I can pass that up. But I digress...

The good news is that I was able to sleep in this morning. I fed Sam at 7 and then put him back in his crib to hang out or sleep. Not quite sure what he did, but when I got him at 10 he was happy as a lark. I love that guy!

On the creative front, here is a card that I made for a friend that I have been thinking about lately...I hope she enjoys it. Don't you love that stamp? I got it on sale at Stampology in Chicago - it's my favorite stamping boutique. ;)

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to check out that place sometime. I have never heard of it before and I love making cards. Very nice...maybe I can get Jackie to go with me.