Wednesday, July 11, 2007

nothing to do...sort of



The spouse is gone...the guests are gone...it's a gloomy day and there is nothing to do. Hip, Hip, Hooray! No offense towards the guests and spouse, but it is nice to have NOTHING on my agenda!
Of course, that is all relative. There is laundry, cleaning, creative things...just having the ability to switch gears as I please is nice!

I also wanted to take the chance to share my nursing blanket with you. I have survived 6 months without it, but I am excited to have it now. My sister in law, Joy has one and I really liked it. She told me that I could make one myself and Titi Elaina helped me through it - Thanks, Elaina!!!

The ribbons tie around your neck and keep the blanket in place when you are nursing in public. There is boning in the center that sort of pops the blanket out so you can see the baby while he/she is nursing.

Everyone has different opinions about nursing in public, but this blanket allows me to stay on the go while keeping Samuel fed and keeps me and others around me comfortable - Win Win!

Plus, it's cute. ;)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY nice and creative....I really like it.

I hope next time you are in town, we can go to a scrap book store and do more creative stuff!