Sunday, July 15, 2007

happy day of rest...


I wanted to share a digital page that I put together of Sam...As you can see I keep myself busy with a variety of activities! I think it's my way of keeping myself challenged since I don't go to the office every day. ;)

Don't you just love that crazy face? Sometimes I see pictures of Sam and they truly capture the moments we have together. This is one of them...just that happy curiosity.

Oh - and hopefully everything will be fine, but I had a long run yesterday and I think I hurt my foot. I am limping a bit and hoping that it will go away...positive thinking. Really. All I am thinking is that I hope this doesn't affect my progress for the Chicago Half Marathon. Ooh. I don't even want to entertain the thought. Pray that it will go away! (the pain)

happy day,
ariana

No comments: