Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Rock Star




A mother's opinion is never humble - this is my disclaimer.

From the moment he was born Samuel has been such a rock star. He was born for the part - look at his hair! I love it so much and never could have known how much I would love the face that would match his full head of hair...

So today Sam was able to try on his new life vest - purchased so Matt can take him out on the boat in the evenings. I have placed a lot of trust in Matt to keep my little Rock Star safe and sound...I can't wait to hear the report!

Sam and I also took some pictures together today. I am trying to get a picture of him and I together just everyday living. The results are presented to you...I love the picture of him looking in the other direction. He is so curious about life. :)

No comments: