Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hello.


Here I am...here to post about Sam and I and what is going on in life. Sam and I spent this week getting ready for Mother's Day. We sent his Me-ma a gift and his G-ma will get her gift tomorrow. I can share more about that later!

Sam and I did make a card to send to his Me-ma in Chicago as you can see above...The stamps are from a company called My Favorite Things. Such cute images!

Tonight I get to go for a long run with my friend Christy - an alone run without pushing either of our boys. Of course, Christy's boys are much bigger than Samuel but pushin is pushin! We are excited about that. I will let you know how it goes.

So in sum...I guess you will hear about the things that are taking up life for me right now:

  1. Sam
  2. Running
  3. Stamping
  4. Learning about Digital Scrapping
Happy Saturday!

No comments: