Friday, October 17, 2008

Monday in Seattle

We were fresh and ready to go after a good night's sleep! Matt and I decided to explore Seattle a little more...

Visiting Impress Rubber Stamps - I love this invitation idea...
The famous Space Needle...


Eating at the Sky City revolving restaurant...
On the observation deck...

Cruising the Seattle Harbor...
Interesting sight: This thing scares me! It drives into the water. You couldn't PAY ME to get in that thing...
Bill Gates place...apparently it goes on forever, but it looks like a private paradise...
My modern dream home on the water. Check closely in the window. Apparently a renowned paleontologist lives there and has his own creature featured in the windows...

And here is what we were cruising in...she indirectly pays the bills around here. Isn't she beautiful?

4 comments:

Joy said...

I love that invitation idea as well...can I steal it? Do you mind? One more set to make! ;)
Thanks for sharing your trip! I love getting to see all the sights, although I am sure that it is MUCH better to be there in person!

Seni said...

Wow! Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. I feel like I was there with you guys.

Do you think Bill is looking for romates?

Ariana said...

Joy,
No problem! I don't mind if you use it...I am sure to use it some time for a shower later on, but none on the horizon. Glad to help narrow it down!

Ariana said...

Seni,
Seriously. I could be a maid and live like a rock star there...