My SIL Joy has tagged me to share seven random things that you might not know about me…By the way, Joy, Gina's has that fabulous birthday fabric. It's adorable!
Here we go:
- I eat the cheese and toppings off of the top of my pizza separately and first. Then the crust with sauce.
- I played basketball from 5th grade to 12th grade. Played volleyball all four years of high school. I don't claim to be an athlete by any stretch. But, I love to play.
- Associated with #2: I HATED running in high school and college. I thought it was torture. Go figure...
- I have a B.A. in Political Science with a minor in Mass Communication. I was Mass Communication major with a minor in Political Science for the first 3 years of college and I wanted to be a news anchor. During the end of my Junior year I decided to switch them around because I liked my Political Science classes a lot. Didn't think about employability there. Good thing I graduated during an economic upswing where jobs were in abundance!
- I am Puerto Rican - both of my parents are Puerto Rican and my Grandparents were born there and still reside there (Please note that Puerto Rican is not Mexican or any other familiar Hispanic people or country you might know the name of off hand. Puerto Rican food is not spicy nor does it include tacos or burritos).
- I love learning and creating new things. It keeps me challenged and going. I think there are constantly going to be new and exciting things to learn. Matt is probably cringing right now thinking I am going to propose that I go do my PhD. I will try to stick to crafting for now...
- Ketchup kind of grosses me out. I eat it on onion rings and burgers. No more. The smell and the sight of dried up ketchup does not appeal to me and it's difficult for me to watch people drench their food (chips, fries, eggs, etc) in it. Eww. Don't understand why people do that to good food. Brings me back to the days of watching my brother Benjamin eat it with eggs. That might be why...Love you Beege!
P.S. I know the picture may be a bit random...it's me at Paige's party preparing fondue dips and giving directions to my place over the phone. For those of you who know the song referenced in my title post: I thought you might like to laugh at me because the song is on my iPod's running playlist. :)