Thursday, January 24, 2008

Samuel's First Year

EDITED: I need to find a better format to get this to family and friends...Give me the weekend. :)

To those who cry out, "More Samuel!":

Here is what I have been up to so far this week - a slide show of Samuel's first year. This is my initial stab at getting it together...so I think I will make a few changes.

WARNING!!! This video is dripping with a parent's love for their child, which may be obnoxious to some. I know and understand that not everyone thinks my kid is the best. But I do :), isn't that how it should be?

Either way, I hope you have 13 minutes - if not, you might want to come back to this later!

Enjoy,
ariana

1 comment:

Seni said...

I love the slideshow. I think you did a great job. I really enjoyed the songs and you chose some great pictures of Samuel.

Thanks for sharing your little guy!!!