Monday, December 3, 2007

Running along...


Happy Monday! I continue with my favorite things, a la Oprah...

Now this one is not generally sold in the states, but it can be found and if you really want one you can go with the Garmin model.

It's my running GPS! I strap the Navman R300 on my arm and off I run...anywhere! It doesn't give me a map if I get lost, but I can go for a run and turn wherever my hear desires and it tracks my average pace, my total milage and calories burned. It has a pace alarm that will tell me if I have gone above or below a goal pace and even gives me my maximum pace. Lots of information to use.

I love it. It's been great to have and I highly recommend you get a running GPS if you ever get into running.

Next up? Some favorite things that counteract the effects of the Navman...

1 comment:

Seni said...

Jackie would love that! I am going to have to keep it in mind for her birthday.