Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So many changes...


We have had a lot of changes gong on around here - the most significant? Me going back to work FULL TIME! Wow. It has been quite a big change for us. I knew how to have a career. I knew how to be a mom. But I did those separately! I am combining them now....and will have much more to say about that another time.

Another thing that has changed? I stopped sewing and made some cards!

I decided to join a Christmas card swap with my girlfriend Yesenia in Chicago...she's coordinating. This is what I came up with...in about 45 minutes using pre-cut papers from the dollar section at JoAnn's.

Glad to ink it up again. But will go back to sewing soon...

4 comments:

Joy said...

Congrats on the job!!! The cards look great! What a fun swap!

Laura said...

Hi! I hope you don't mind me stopping by to visit. Your Christmas cards look great! Your little boy is so cute! Stop by and visit my blog when you can!

Seni said...

Those are so cute! I am glad that I get to go home with one!

Anonymous said...

Hola Ari,

Love the cards! & so happy you found the time to craft a little something in the midst of all the new changes happening. I miss you so much.

jen j. s.