Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby where'd you get those cute shorts from?



For those of you who know the song, "I Got it From My Mama" by Will.I.Am, you can sing that tune to the title of this post. This song has recently landed in my running play list on my Shuffle. ;)

To those who don't know the lyrics, here is my (cleaner) modification:

Baby where'd you get those cute shorts from?
Tell me, where'd you get those cute shorts from?
Baby where'd you get those cute shorts from?
Tell me, where'd you get those cute shorts from?

I got 'em from my mama!
I got 'em from my mama!
I got 'em from my mama!
I got 'em, got 'em g-got em from my mama!



I made some shorts for my little man last week and thought I would show you my progress. It is progress because I would like to make matching shirts to go with those cute little shorts and I am holding myself accountable to sharing those with you at a later date!

Please note that the seersucker shorts are just like his pop's. We will see if I can get Matt to wear them and take a picture with Sam...

Oh. And props to the other bloggers out there who post pictures of their children wearing their creations - all with their children standing still! I never realized that could be challenging...hmm.

Happy Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both pairs are SO cute!!! I'll keep checking back for the picture of father and son. :)
Cheryl

Seni said...

Those shorts are so cute...

Are they going to Sears to take pictures together? ;~)