- Refrigerator out of service for 1 month so far. No ice, no cold. Thank God we have an extra fridge in the garage.
- Air conditioning out on my Isuzu along with funny extra noises.
- Key fobber on the Maxx is out - batteries do not fix the problem.
- Old computer is full on memory.
- New computer is being sent back to Dell because it's broken and won't start.
- Projector TV out for over a month (this is where we watch any TV in this house...do you know that Fall shows are premiering this week!?!?) Sent it back to the manufacturer for the second time already.
Enough of that. Roll with the punches is my motto!
By the way, I am definitely an analytical person. Sometimes I over analyze things. So that's why I was thinking about that post that apologizes for the me, me, me...But really. Aren't blogs about what you are up to??? So I understand that in some way that didn't make sense.
The reason I blog is to give family and friends insight into what I am up to since I am not near many of you and sometimes life is so busy it's hard to tell each and every one of you about what's up in person...So, I hope you get some enjoyment out of reading and seeing the pictures of what's up in my life. I hope I have kept the me, me, me in check. But I can't help that you will run into me here! Ha.
Happy Wednesday, all!